Your privacy is very important to us at Site By Site Design. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how and why we collect, disclose, and make use of personal information. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Data Collection and Use
- General Policies for All Data Collected
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Analytical Data
- Analytical data may be collected automatically from visitors upon accessing our site and is limited to non-personally identifiable information.
- This data is collected and used to help us provide users with a better experience on our site and may be provided to third parties for the express purpose of providing analytical reports that assist us with performing these duties.
- We may use these third party analytics reports to assist in marketing our services via changes to our site, or when determining the focus of indirect advertising through other media such as television, radio, or newspapers.
- User-Submitted Data
- User-submitted data may be collected via interaction with us through service contracts, form submissions, email correspondence, or telephone communications.
- Before or at the time of collecting any user-submitted personal information we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use user-submitted information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Data we collect may be shared with third party service providers to assist us in conducting business.
- Data shared with third party measurement and analytics services is limited in scope to non-personally identifiable information.
- User-submitted client data may be shared with vendors, service providers, and other partners of Site By Site Design as required to aid in the completion and/or execution of contracts between Site By Site Design and its clients.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes for which it was collected.
Data Security and Management
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Updates to this policy are publicly posted on our website.
- Policy updates may occur at any time and any changes to this policy are effective as of the date such changes are made public.
- This policy was last updated May 18, 2018.