1. General Terms
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Site by Site Design’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Site by Site Design’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Site by Site Design at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Site by Site Design’s web site are provided “as is”. Site by Site Design makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Site by Site Design does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Site by Site Design or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Site by Site Design’s Internet site, even if Site by Site Design or a Site by Site Design authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Site by Site Design’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Site by Site Design does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Site by Site Design may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Site by Site Design does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Site by Site Design has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Site by Site Design of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Solicitations, Marketing, and other Business Offers
Site By Site Design has a strict policy in regards to unsolicited communications for sales, marketing, or other business offers.
- Outbound Communications
Site By Site Design does not use unsolicited email, phone calls, or form submissions to promote its business. If you have received an unwanted email from Site By Site Design please forward the email to us via the email address present on our site and in our contact page. Site By Site Design is committed to fighting spam communications and will investigate each report thoroughly.
- Inbound CommunicationsSite By Site Design does not condone the use of phone numbers, emails, forms or other communication methods tied to Site By Site Design to receive communications of any other business or individual attempting to sell goods or services through such communications. Site By Site Design reserves the right to charge a fee for the review and disposal of any such unsolicited communications.
Our fee for unsolicited sales and advertising communications adheres to the following guidelines:
- The fee shall be no less than $50 for each unsolicited sales or advertising message, phone call, or form submission.
- The fee shall be no more than $100 for each unsolicited sales or advertising message, phone call, or form submission.
- The exact amount of the fee shall be determined on a case by case basis.
- The fee will be charged to the company for which the unsolicited sales or advertising message, phone call, or form submission was sent on the behalf of.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Site by Site Design’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oklahoma without regard to its conflict of law provisions.